02 Oct Steps To Plant A Church
- Complete the Pre-Assessment Questionnaire
- Schedule an initial interview with the NY Ministry Network Church Planting Director [After completing the Questionnaire the Church Multiplication office with contact you to schedule the appointment]
- Complete [with spouse if married] the church planting assessment
- Review the assessment results with Church Planting Director
- Submit a “Development Plan” (plan of action) to be reviewed by the Network Leadership Team.
- Identify a Parent and/or Partner Church or Network to work with.
- Attend CMN Launch Training/Bootcamp (we scholarship this).
- Meet with Sectional Leadership Team in the area where planting.
- Build your core team and begin implementation of outreach, leaders training, fund raising, small groups, pre-launch services, etc.
- Set the date for your Church Plant Grand Opening!
The details of liability insurance, fund raising, Risk-Management Policy, 501C-3, EIN number, NY State Sales Tax Exemption, Speed The Light (STL) and BGMC Grants, Constitution and Bylaws and Incorporation are given at the initial interview.